Sunday, February 5, 2012

Running

If I had tennis shoes on right now I'd be running around Lincoln Heights Shopping Center.

I want to be heard. I want you to be as curious about me as I am about you. I want to tell you about my thoughts, fears, revelations, conversations, and more. I want to tell you that my body hurts from doing two hours of cardio (zumba) and I want you to say "great job!" l want you to tell me that I'm beautiful and that you wouldn't want me any other way.

I want to tell you that I spoke with Yong today. He advised me, much as family and friends do, on how I should increase my cash flow. Our conversation ended with an agreement that I wouldn't call him anymore because his girlfriend would arrive from China on February 21. I was hoping to visit with him on my trip to Seattle. Doesn't look like that is going to happen.

I want to be recognized for my hard work, talent, empathetic personality and passion to learn and grow. I want help from you to grow and be a better person and to be content.

I know. It's all my responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is encouraged and appreciated.