Friday, January 13, 2012

I expect too much?!

Do I really? I expect to have the same amount of energy to take down Christmas decor, clean, and make a lasagna for dinner tomorrow night as I did when I was working 3 part-time jobs. The decor is almost all down. Now I just have to find a place for all if it. My dad let me borrow a lot of his and then I had some of my own. It was hard to take down the ornaments off the tree. I have such fond memories of who gave me the ornaments and why. Tears drenched my eyes as I sniffled to avoid bursting out. Now I just want to curl up and die in the basement. At least I would avoid falling down the stairs this time.

Kent helped me make lasagna and he put my bench together for me. I bought pizza for dinner, got gas and groceries. Put groceries away and cleaned up from dinner and making lasagna. I'm pooped already. The bins need to be brought downstairs and lots of cleaning should be done.

I'm guessing I will leave the meeting early tomorrow to come home and clean without Kent here. I'm not comfortable having him just sitting there while I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is encouraged and appreciated.