Thursday, January 19, 2012

Giving up

Today I heard my boyfriend say "oh man, they just gave up." (referring to drivers trying to get around the city on snowing conditions)

I admit. I give up. An ok day at work resulted in me not being able to drive out of the unplowed community center parking lot. I spent over 30 minutes trying to get my car and Kathleen's car back into the parking spot. Kent picked us up and took Kathleen home. After we went shopping at Trader Joes and Fred Meyer we dropped a bag that had 2 dozen eggs in it. Then I found mice droppings under my sink. I give up. It's too much for me. I am exhausted emotionally and physically. What can you do for me right now? Just tell me that my good friends' grandma just passed away. That will put things into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is encouraged and appreciated.