Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nicknames & Help

I've had quite a few nicknames in my 34 years of life. I'm sure that I can't recall them all. It seems that friends/family who spend the most time with me or did at one point in my life have come up with quite a selection of endearing terms for me. See below for a less than extensive list:

Mon
Mo
Moniqua
Monny
Mo Mo
Mo-Nanna
Red arm
Bunny head
Malibu Barbie
Buttercup
Princess
Mon Mon the Bon Bon

One of the most challenging things for me to do is ask for help. I say this because it relates to the fact that readers of this blog have said to me that they've posted comments and I'm unable to see them. Does anyone else see comments? If so, don't tell me here. Tell me on Facebook. :) And if you have any problem-solving strategies for me to employ, by all means I welcome your assistance. Your feedback is extremely important to me.

3 comments:

  1. Mon! What about Madonica? Or was that a self named nickname?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me Kelli! Add Modonica to the list. (given to me by a karaoke host) :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is encouraged and appreciated.